Permutive is a real-time data platform. Our first application has been within the world of Publishing, where we've built the world's first real-time Data Management Platform.
Our technology sits behind some of the world’s largest Publishers — from The Independent and Trinity Mirror through to Buzzfeed and Conde Nast — enabling them to understand and personalise user experiences for hundreds of millions of people every month.
Since raising $10M in January 2018 from EQT Ventures and Octopus Investments, we’ve nearly quadrupled our headcount (10 to 35), launched a New York office, tripled revenue in 2018 and are on course for the same in 2019!
As a result of our growth and the business expanding into to different markets, we are seeking a qualified accountant to undertake a newly created Finance Manager role and support Mark the Finance Director (https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-yates-1649241a/).
What you'll be doing:
- Day to day responsibility for financial control, balance sheet & Profit & Loss accounting
- Preparation of monthly management accounts with commentary for FD & Board review
- Driving budgeting & forecasting processes
- Weekly cash flow management & projections
- Management of the year-end process & reporting
- Day to day book-keeping including invoicing, purchase ledger and credit control
- Driving improvements in financial systems & processes to ensure robust financial control and free up time for additional value-adding work
- Be a qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA with excellent technical accounting skills
- The experience of delivering against financial and management reporting deadlines
- Evidence of improving accounting processes, systems and controls, ideally within an SME or start-up enterprise
- The role demands a professional, proactive approach, the ability to develop a finance team and the gravitas to challenge the status quo
- Interest in technology, ad-tech or start-ups would be advantageous but not essential.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Have a commercial mindset and happy working directly with other areas of the business
- An ability to work in a fast-growing business
- Competitive pay targeted towards the top 25th percentile
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited holiday
- Option grant so you have shared ownership
- Pension scheme
- Weekly team lunches and quarterly all-day socials
- Healthy learning and development budget