Permutive is a real-time data platform. Our first application has been within the world of Publishing, where we've built the world's first real-time Data Management Platform.
Our technology sits behind some of the worlds largest Publishers — from The Independent and Trinity Mirror through to Buzzfeed and Conde Nast — enabling them to understand and personalise user experiences for hundreds of millions of people every month.
Since raising $10M in January from EQT Ventures and Octopus Investments, we’ve quadrupled our headcount, launched a New York office, and are on course to triple revenue in 2018.
We are seeking a proactive, organised and energetic office manager to take ownership of our growing UK office.
What you’ll be doing?
- Office Admin: You will be first in to set up the office and meeting rooms, tend to couriers, greet visitors, ensure supplies are topped up, mail is collected/opened/ actioned and general admin is handled.
- Office Appearance: Making sure office equipment, furniture and general appearance is spotless, including keeping storage areas organised and tidy and creating systems / guidelines with staff that help keep our space looking smart.
- Employee Equipment: Basic staff requirements – computer, desk, chair and other essential equipment (including fobs and keys) – is ordered and in place for new joiner starters.
- Office Suppliers: Own, schedule and look after suppliers related to the office (internet/phone, groceries for refreshments and snacks, cleaners etc) to ensure a well-functioning office.
- People: Onboard new employees and contractors to how the office works. Coordinate the recruitment of new staff, interview arrangement, new employee set up and induction. Act as an EA to the CEO as needed by maintaining, scheduling and organising diaries
- Office Culture: Help plan ad-hoc team events, holiday celebrations and client-related activities. This may require scheduling of events, booking venues, buying food and drink, arranging gifts and cards and ensuring the effective use of our budget.
What you’ll need
- A solid foundation in the Google Suite (Gmail, Sheets, Slides, Docs) and a love of all things tech.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multitask, remain calm under pressure and work well within a team
- Experience in an office administration role a plus
- A resourceful, proactive solution seeker with high attention to detail who takes ownership and seeks solutions.
- An approachable, friendly style who will get on with the entire office, but with the willingness to challenge people and situations when necessary
- Competitive pay targeted towards the top 25th percentile
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited holiday
- Option grant so you have shared ownership
- Pension scheme
- Weekly team lunches and quarterly all-day socials