Product Engineer, Elm
Permutive is looking for an engineer to develop our core dashboard product. You will be leading the development of our dashboard, used by companies with some of the largest digital audiences in the world to operate and manage our platform.
We’re looking for an engineer who relishes ownership and shipping a product.
We hope you’ll have:
- Passion for modern web technologies and statically-typed FP, e.g. maybe you’ve played with Elm or PureScript in one of your pet projects
- Strong knowledge of the web stack, including HTML, CSS/Sass, JS, JWTs, and HTTP APIs
- Several years’ experience with frontend product work and web technologies
Technologies we use:
- Backend: Scala, Java, Haskell
- Frontend: Elm, HTML, CSS
- Infra: Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes on Google Cloud Platform
- Use Elm to develop our dashboard product.
- Define and execute on our front-end technology vision.
- Create composable, reusable units of functionality for dashboard components like analytics, navigation, etc.
- Maintain and re-architect parts of our existing dashboard.
- Implement tracking and metrics to measure product use and effectiveness.
- Use Git and our CI/CD pipeline to full effect.
- We're a small team so you'd also be involved in decisions about the platform direction, as well as the flexibility to help out with the development of other areas of the platform.
In our mind the real benefit is to join a team where you have a laugh together, have a huge personal impact on decisions and get excited about things together. It’s that incredible team feeling of ‘You’re my team and we’re gonna smash this’.
As a VC backed start-up we hope you’ll gain a huge amount from working with our team. And, of course, there’s other perks too.
- Stock options, so you get to own a piece of the pie.
- Weekly lunches and quarterly socials — recent highlights include Mexican food, escape room and pub trips.
- Your own desk, shiny new MacBook, and dual monitors.
- Private offices near Farringdon.
- Office snacks you’ll never go hungry or thirsty.