Sales Director (US)
As a Sales Director, you will help the world's leading publishers understand how Permutive’s technology can help them unlock the value of their user data and sell them solutions which match their requirements. Our Sales Directors need to demonstrate expertise in technology, solution based selling and forging close relationships with our customers. The Sales team work closely with various other teams within Permutive including Engineering and Customer Success, ensuring our technology drives measurable outcomes for our publishers.
Right now our sales team in the US is small with just Ethan and Kristy tacking the huge market. This is a great opportunity to become one of the founding Sales team and help shape our sales strategy.
You'll also work closely with innovative customers to learn how they measure and deliver ROI and to explore their ideas for new use cases.
What you’ll be doing
- Running the complete sales cycle, from prospecting to signing contracts
- Developing and executing a Sales Plan to achieve annual and quarterly targets
- Communicating the benefits of the Permutive platform to a variety of audiences, including executive level decision-makers
- Producing and delivering tailored sales presentations
- Working with Solutions Engineers who support Sales around technical requirements and demos
- Working closely with internal teams, including Engineering and Customer Success
- Keeping up-to-date with relevant competitive solutions, products and industry trends
- Attending industry meetings, conferences and networking events
What you’ll need
- New business sales experience with a consistent records of exceeding targets
- Experience selling a SaaS and/or data-centric technology product
- Proven ability to lead complex sales processes at Enterprise level
- Experience of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present confidently and negotiate at a senior level
- A solution based approach to selling
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Being able to explain complex technical concepts in simple terms
- Strong organisational skills along with the ability to work to a deadline
- To be a self-starter and be prepared for some travel
We’re a B2B SaaS company building the data platform and tools for a world with a trillion edge devices. We have product–market fit and customers that love us, and we’re growing rapidly in Europe and the US. We raised a $10M Series A at the beginning of 2018 and have received funding from some of the world’s best investors, including Y Combinator. We're currently >30 people based in London, with a team of 5 based from NY.
Behind the scenes our goal is to build an incredible company with an extraordinary culture. We’re looking for people who are excited by growth, embrace responsibility and are excited by enormous challenges. It’s a really exciting time to join, experience start-up life and shape who we become.
- Competitive pay targeted towards the top 25th percentile
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited holiday
- Option grant so you have shared ownership
- 401(k) plan
- Weekly team lunches and quarterly all-day socials