Solutions Architect (UK)
Permutive is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect who will be a major factor in the success of our largest enterprise customers. As a Solutions Architect you love to help, you think outside the box and you love to solve problems. You have a strong technical aptitude, extensive customer-facing experience and a solutions orientated approach. As a technical expert and people person you'll bridge the gap between customer goals and our technology.
Solutions Architects at Permutive are an innovative team of creative problem solvers, who collaborate with clients to understand their challenges and architect solutions. We are at the cross function of business and engineering, helping our clients to maximise the value they get from Permutive. We work closely with all teams across the organisation, as well as external clients and partners.
Solutions Architects at Permutive help our customers to deploy Permutive, integrate with other platforms, create custom solutions and explore our customers' more creative ideas for the platform. You'll approach this by working closely with our Customer Success Managers to understand customer goals, then build your own solution or co-ordinate larger solutions with our Engineering team.
- As a technical expert you'll scope, plan and assist our clients with complex and custom implementations. You’ll design and implement technical solutions, allowing our customers to derive maximum value from Permutive.
- As a technical best practice advisor you'll continually consult with our clients, evaluate their set-up and make recommendations for best practice.
- You'll work closely with our most innovative customers to understand how they're delivering ROI and explore their ideas for new use cases and features. You'll turn these ideas into POCs, push them into the roadmap and finally roll them out to all clients as appropriate.
- You'll evangelise the roll-out of new features and products across our clients.
- You'll educate internally and externally by understanding best practices, industry trends and how our clients deliver ROI . You'll write docs, run sessions and write blogs to evangelise Permutive.
- You'll develop and iterate on internal processes to ensure consistency across deployments and on-going engagements. You'll also develop tools and frameworks to increase efficiency and to enable our customers.
- Together with our Product team you'll qualify, prioritise and scope new integrations which will increase ROI for our customers.
Things we need to see from you
- Several years experience as a Solutions Architect, Technical Account Manager or Customer Success Engineer
- High engagement with accounts with at least $500k ARR and experience working with and engaging at least 5 different stakeholders within your client accounts
- You have successfully built out processes and metrics to effectively work with enterprise accounts
- A desire to work on new use-cases and push how our clients are using our platform, as well as experience managing product feature adoption
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical customers
- Being able to explain complex technical concepts in simple terms
- Strong organisational skills along with the ability to work to a deadline
- To be a self-starter and have enthusiasm to be a part of a fast growing start-up
Things we'd like to see from you
- Experience with managing the technical on-boarding of enterprise clients on SaaS solutions
- Knowledge of or interest in the AdTech or MarTech ecosystem
- Experience with browser dev tools troubleshooting
- Experience in working with RESTful APIs
- Basic Knowledge of SQL
We’re a B2B SaaS company building the data platform and tools for a world with a trillion edge devices. We have product–market fit and customers that love us, and we’re growing rapidly in Europe and the US. We raised a $10M Series A last year and have received funding from some of the world’s best investors, including Y Combinator. We're currently >40 people based in our offices, close to Old Street/Clerkenwell.
Our hiring process
We believe three things are important in a hiring process: what we ask you to do during an interview will be as close as possible to what we would ask you to do as part of your job; to provide you with open, honest feedback throughout the process; and to be respectful of your time. As such, our process is:
- A 30 minute phone interview with our Lead Solutions Architect, where we'll talk a little about Permutive and the role we're hiring for and you'll talk about yourself, your experience and technology.
- We'll provide you with a take-home technology challenge, and give you a week to complete it. We expect the challenge to take 2-4 hours for most people.
- A ~3 hour on-site interview, where you'll spend
- 45 mins talking to one of our Solution Architects about your experience and the technologies you've worked with.
- 1 hour with our Head of Customer Success talking about how you work with customers and your colleagues.
- 1 hour with our Lead Solutions Architect to discuss your response to the coding challenge, your work experience, your goals and what technologies excite you.
- Finally, we'll have you in for another onsite interview. We can do them the following week or as close together as you'd like.
- You'll meet both our Co-Founders, and have the opportunity to ask them any questions you have about Permutive, and talk more broadly about our technology and our vision.
- 30 minute wrap up to discuss how the day went and to answer any questions you might have.
- At this point, if it's appropriate, we'll make an offer
- Very competitive salary
- Stock options (you'll own a piece of the pie)
- Weekly lunches and quarterly social events
- Fully stocked office snacks and drinks
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- A good contributory pension